Home > Admissions > Admission Requirements
- A definite experience of Christian conversion is required of all successful applicants. Applicants should be practicing Christians and have regularly attended a local church for at least one year.
- Evidence of a sound Christian character is expected. Applicants must be living in accordance with accepted Christian standards and be free from worldly habits and practices.
- Applicants for the Bachelor of Theology Degree (B.Th.) and Pastoral Ministries Diploma programs must be at least 25 years of age. (This restriction does NOT apply to students registering for ROMER Certificate, Child and Famlily Ministry Certificate, Youth Ministry Certificate, Youth Ministry ROMER Certificate and Church Ministries Certificate programs. Students accumulating credits in preparation for attending Summit Pacific College as an on-campus student, students enrolled as a Campus Missionary in Training with University Christian Ministries or students taking individual courses without attempting to complete a specific program are also exempt from this requirement.)
- Applicants should be high school graduates with Canadian Grade 12 or its equivalent in U.S. or international systems.
- Applicants who did not complete high school are assessed on an individual basis by the Admissions Committee. Whenever possible, high school studies should be renewed, and graduation achieved. In some cases, an equivalency exam may be arranged (G.E.D.).
Summit Pacific College Distance Education programs are intended for mature students who, due to life circumstances, are unable or are unlikely to be able to attend the Abbotsford campus. Summit Pacific College reserves the right to deny acceptance.
When submitting the Application for Admission the applicant must include the non-refundable Application for Admission fee of $50.00.
All enquiries regarding Application for Admission and application status should be directed to the Admissions Office.
Telephone: (604) 851-7224 Toll Free: 1-800-976-8388 Email: email@example.com
Copyright © Summit Pacific College, 2021