CASUAL (PART-TIME) STUDIES
Home > Admissions > Casual (Part-Time) Studies
CASUAL (Part-Time) STUDIES
The college accepts applicants who desire specific courses and do not intend to complete a program. Students may register for up to three (3) courses without applying for admission to the college. When the fourth course is completed, the student will be required to submit a Statement of Intent indicating intention to continue as a casual student or to enroll in one of the Distance Education programs.
- are studying for personal interest,
- are accumulating credits in preparation for attendance and enrolment in one of the college's on-campus programs,
- are enrolled in the Campus Missionary In Training Program,
- are fulfilling credential requirements or
- who only need specific courses
are not required to apply for formal admission to a program and may continue their studies.
When registering the casual (part-time) applicant pays the non-refundable Initial Application fee of $30.00.
All enquiries regarding Application for Admission and application status should be directed to the Admissions Office.
Telephone: (604) 851-7224 Toll Free: 1-800-976-8388 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © Summit Pacific College, 2020