CASUAL STUDIES (Part-Time)
Home > Programs & Courses > Casual Studies
The college accepts applicants who desire specific courses and do not intend to complete a program. Students may register for up to three (3) courses without applying for admission to the college. When the fourth course is completed, the student will be required to submit a Statement of Intent indicating his/her intention to continue as a casual student or to enroll in one of the Distance Education programs.
- are studying for personal interest;
- are accumulating credits in preparation for attendance and enrolment in one of the college’s on-campus programs;
- are enrolled in the Campus Missionary in Training Program;
- are fulfilling credential requirements; or
- who only need specific courses
are not required to apply for formal admission to a program and may continue their studies.
When registering the casual (part-time) applicant pays the non-refundable Initial Application fee of $30.00.
Copyright © Summit Pacific College, 2020