APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
The on-line application process has multiple sections.
Please complete each section carefully.
There are four steps in the process:
The Application: This is a multi-page form which you must complete.
- You will be given the option of creating an account which will enable you to partially complete this form and return later to finish or update your information later.
- You may opt not to create an account simply by clicking next at the bottom of the first page and you will be taken to the beginning of the application form.
- Please make a note of your log in information for future use.
- Please provide us with a digital photo. You will be provided with the opportunity to upload your photo as part of the application form (5 Mb maximum file size - JPG or PNG preferred).
- When you submit your application you will be returned to this page.
Click here to begin your Application for Admission.
References: The application process requires references from three people: a pastor, an employer or teacher and a Christian friend. Utilizing our Reference Request service you may send emails to your references which request them to fill out on-line reference forms. When you have completed your reference requests you will be returned to this page. Click here to send reference requests.
Application Fee: There is a $50 Application for Admission Fee (non-refundable). When you have completed payment you will be returned to this page.Click here to Pay your Application Fee On-Line.
Transcripts: Have your high school transcript and transcripts from any college or university you have attended sent to us.
- Summit Pacific College
PO Box 1700
One Additional Form:
In addition to the information provided via the Application, References and Transcripts, Distance Education Applicants are required to complete one other form:
- Guarantor Form: This form provides the college with assurance of the applicant's identity. It is expected that the Guarantor will have known the applicant for at least two years.